Delivering value before, during and after PFD Week! Attendees will enter the virtual exhibit hall and find a logo wall listing all the exhibitors that they can visit. Attendees also have the option of searching for companies by keywords or type of product they provide.
Virtual Booth ($1,500)
Reserve your own “virtual exhibit booth” that you can customize with your logo, description, searchable keywords, documents and video. Your dedicated page provides these additional features:
- One virtual booth with logo and branding
- Company welcome and overview text with images
- Ability to add documents, such as product brochures, articles, fact sheets, etc.
- Ability to add videos to the booth for attendee viewing
- The opportunity to interact with attendees by “entering” your virtual tradeshow booth which launches an attendee into a live video conversation
- Receive complete data analytics of who visited your booth, downloaded or viewed content
- Virtual hall and booth space are active until September 2021.
Virtual Booth Addition – Product Showcase ($1,500)
Schedule and promote product demonstrations and/or product theaters for attendees to join you virtually in your booth. This feature allows up to 20 individuals at one time to meet with your staff to provide a live product demonstration or sharing of content. Attendees access a Product Showcase through your booth at set times established by you.
Virtual Exhibit Hall Hours
Before, during and after the conference attendees will be able to visit the virtual exhibit hall to learn the latest developments from the companies that support the field of urogynecology. During the conference we will be encouraging attendees to connect with exhibitors during the designated exhibit viewing hours. During this time, it will be important for you to have a few representatives available to virtually engage with attendees by responding to any chat discussions or dropping in via a dedicated Zoom room just for your company. Please note, these hours are subject to change.
Thursday, October 8 12:15 – 1:30 pm ET and 4:00 – 7:00 pm ET
Friday, October 9 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET and 4:00 – 7:00 pm ET
Saturday, October 10 12:00 – 1:30 pm ET
Submission of the virtual exhibit hall application and payment of fee shall constitute a contract with AUGS. Cancellations of exhibit space must be submitted in writing to AUGS and shall be effective upon receipt of notice by AUGS. For cancellations received prior to August 31, 2020, 50% of your booth fee will be refunded. Any cancellations received after August 31 will not be eligible for a refund.