Industry Expert Theater (IET)
15-minute IET = $2,500
30-minute IET = $5,000
60-minute IET = $7,500
New this year, we have 60-minute and 30-minute sessions for you to select from. Engage with attendees as you present an educational session on a topic of your choice. Your IET will also stream live on the AUGS YouTube Channel. An archived recording will be stored with the full PFD Week virtual meeting, as well as on the industry channel within the AUGS YouTube Channel. IETs are only available to companies who participate in the virtual exhibit hall feature of PFD Week 2020.
Fellows’ Day Talk and Sponsorship ($10,000)
Fellows’ Day is currently being planned Friday, October 16. This unique program will bring together the FPMRS Fellows from across the country to share information and increase their knowledge about the subspecialty. Benefits of this opportunity include: 30-minute live presentation that will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing; one sponsored polling question; one 30- or 60- second commercial.
- Company has the discretion to choose speakers and topics, subject to the PFD Week Program Committee approval. Please note, content may not duplicate that of an AUGS Annual Scientific Meeting session.
- A minimum of two speakers are required for a 60-minute session.
- AUGS will allocate choice and time slots on a first-come, first-serve basis.Support includes access to the AUGS virtual meeting technology platform, practice and instructional session with speakers, promotion of program on the meeting website.
- The session will be archived on the meeting website and AUGS’ YouTube channel for viewing after the meeting.
- Viewing statistics will be provided on the following schedule – 24 hours after broadcast, one month after broadcast.
Securing a Session
To secure a symposium, complete and return the online form. AUGS will acknowledge confirmation of the reservation once payment is made. AUGS reserves the right to assign another time than the choice requested, if necessary, and to rearrange the time/date of the session accordingly. AUGS reserves the right to reassign slots if it does not receive payment within eight weeks of the invoice date.
AUGS must receive all cancellation requests in writing. For cancellation received prior to August 31, 2020 will be subject to a cancellation fee of 75% of the fee. After this date no refunds will be issued.