- Workshop submissions and changes can be made until February 26th. No changes will be accepted after this date.
- You will be notified via e-mail about your workshop's acceptance status on March 30, 2018.
- The course director will receive all notifications and communications related to the accepted workshop(s) and is responsible for informing all faculty.
- All workshops for PFD Week 2018 will be half-day workshops
All workshop submitters must provide or answer the following:
- Title of your workshop
- Intended audience: Physicians; Advanced Practice, Physical Therapy and Allied Health; Fellows; or Other
- Have you presented this submission elsewhere? If yes, where?
- Workshop needs assessment
- Materials needed
- Proposed agenda
- Learning objectives: provide between three and five objectives completing the statement, "At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will be able to..."
- Keywords: provide between one and three keywords attendees can use to help find your workshop
- Faculty: enter the name, contact information, and affiliation for the course director and faculty on the workshop. Workshops must have one course director and may have up to three additional faculty, for a total of four participants
- CME Disclosure: the course director and all faculty must disclose all financial relationships
Workshop Acceptance/Rejection Notifications
- You will be notified electronically of the acceptance/rejection of your workshop March 30, 2018.
- This notification will include the date and time of session/presentation if accepted.
- If you do not receive your notification by June 15, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.