- Roundtable submissions and changes can be made starting January 22 until February 28. No submissions or changes will be accepted after this date.
- You will be notified via e-mail about your roundtable's acceptance status March 28, 2020.
- The facilitator will receive all notifications and communications related to the accepted roundtable(s).
- The format for the roundtables is up to the facilitators. Some topics lend themselves to formal presentation with didactic teaching, but many topics may best be approached with group participation. In this latter setting, your role will be to facilitate the discussion, get conversation started and move it along if necessary. Case discussions have been very successful for many topics.
- You are asked to bring ten copies of a bibliography of suggested reading or a handout that outlines the topics to be reviewed.
All roundtable submitters must provide or answer the following:
- Title of your roundtable
- Intended audience: Physicians; Advanced Practice, Physical Therapy and Allied Health; Fellows; or Other
- Level: Basic, Advanced, or All Levels
- Brief description/outline of roundtable: not to exceed 200 words
- Aims & objectives: provide three aim/objectives completing the statement, "At the conclusion of this roundtable, participants will be able to..."
- Keywords: provide between one and three keywords attendees can use to help find your roundtable
- Facilitator: enter the name, contact information, and affiliation for the facilitator on the roundtable. Roundtables must have exactly one facilitator
- Curriculum vitae: a CV must be submitted for the facilitator
- CME Disclosure: the facilitator must disclose all financial relationships
Roundtable Acceptance/Rejection Notifications
- You will be notified electronically of the acceptance/rejection of your roundtable March 28, 2020.
- This notification will include the date and time of session/presentation if accepted.