Working journalists are welcome to register as media for the AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting and attend the general and concurrent scientific sessions. Please note that the AUGS and IUGA Business Meetings, State of the Society address, special interest group meetings, workshops, roundtables, and Friday evening social event are closed to press.
If you are a member of the press, email email@example.com for a press registration code. Please include your name, credentials, title, and affiliation. Press identification is required, and the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) and International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) reserve the right to deny individual press registration requests.
Press badges are not transferrable to others. The replacement cost for lost press badges is $25.
- Use of the society or meeting name or logo is not permitted without written authorization.
- Anyone who publishes an article(s) about AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting must be registered under the press registration type.
- All AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting related press releases, media advisories, and other publications must clearly name the source of financial support.
- Press photography during any AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting session or event is prohibited. However, registered journalists may take photographs of presenters before or after their session with written consent to use the photographs as part of a news article.
- Press photography in the exhibit hall is strictly prohibited for any reason.
Press Video and Audio Recording
- Registered journalists may use audio recording devices during AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting sessions for reporting purposes only. These audio recordings may not be rebroadcast in full or part for any reason.
- Video recording, including handheld or mobile devices, of any AUGS/IUGA Scientific Meeting session or event is prohibited.
- Registered journalists may audio record interviews with individual presenters provided that the interviewee has agreed and given written consent prior to recording.
- Video and audio recording in the exhibit hall is strictly prohibited at all times.
Journalists may request embargoed materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Embargoed content cannot be promoted or published until the distribution date provided.