While we aren't able to gather in person this year, there are still a number of ways to virtually support the PFD Research Foundation as a PFD Week 2020 attendee!
AUGSome Karaoke Challenge
The Karaoke Challenge is back - and can be done from the comfort of your own home! Teams will create videos to be viewed and voted on by PFD Week attendees!
Registration is now open for the Karaoke Challenge. Follow the steps below to get involved:
- Create a team - invite your friends and colleagues to participate in your karaoke video
- Pay the entry fee and complete the form with your team information
- Choose a song and make your video! A few tips below:
- Songs can be performed using the original lyrics or lyrics written by the team
- Costumes and creative backgrounds/editing are encouraged
- Please follow the social distancing guidelines in your area - consider recording your team through Zoom!
- Videos should be:
- Saved as an MP4 file
- No longer than five minutes long
- Submit your video to email@example.com no later than Monday, October 5
- Join us on Friday, October 9 at 7 pm Eastern for the AUGSome Karaoke Challenge!
- Encourage your friends and colleagues to make a donation in your team name to win the Golden Bowl (most funds raised by a team)
- Vote on the awards for Best Video and Best Original Song
All karaoke registration fees benefit the PFD Research Foundation.
Sign Up Now
Virtual 5k Fun Run/Walk
Participating in the PFD Research Foundation Virtual 5k could not be easier!
- Add the Virtual 5k to your PFD Week registration for $25 (and add an optional t-shirt!)
- If you have already registered for PFD Week, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Fun Run added to your registration.
- Run the race in your neighborhood at a time that is convenient to you!
- Race registrants will receive an invitation to join the PFD Research Foundation Strava Club. If you are interested in competing for the fastest male or fastest female times, log your run in the club by Saturday, October 10 at 11 am Eastern
- Share your run selfie on social media with the hashtag #pfdresearch5k and tag @fpmrs on twitter or @pfdweek on Instagram to be featured on our social media channels!