AUGS Commitment to Safety
AUGS is committed to hosting a robust in-person PFD Week 2021, October 12-15 in Phoenix, AZ. We consider the safety of all attendees, our industry partners and AUGS staff as a top priority. AUGS is working with the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa to enact procedures in alignment with this commitment.
We ask that our attendees, industry partners and staff also act in the best interest of our AUGS community by following our onsite safety procedures, as detailed below. We ask you do not attend the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed or experience symptoms of COVID-19.
AUGS will continue to monitor updates and guidance recommendations from the CDC and the State of Arizona and will communicate any updates as the situation evolves.
President's Perspective: Important COVID-19 Health and Safety Update for PFD Week 2021
Onsite Safety Procedures
- All in-person attendees, exhibitors, and staff must provide proof of vaccination to attend PFD Week 2021.
- AUGS will partner with a third party service that will confidentially process your documentation and will provide pre-approval for each in-person attendee. This process will be sent to all in-person attendees and must be completed in advance of your arrival at PFD Week.
- A negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted in place of proof of vaccination to attend.
- Masks will be required for indoor activities when not actively eating or drinking.
- Hotel staff will also be wearing masks while working at PFD Week events.
- Social distancing and other onsite safety measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of our attendees.
- AUGS will work with the Arizona Grand Resort and Spa to ensure appropriate sanitation standards are followed.
- Weather permitting, outdoor space will be available for attendees to eat provided meals.