All slides must be uploaded by August 28.
Please prepare your PowerPoint presentation following the general guidelines below:
- Slides should include key references
- Slide two must include your disclosure information (as a reminder, disclosure should never include the use of a trade name or product-group message).
- If no financial relationships exist, the second slide must read: "I have no relevant financial relationships to disclose."
AUGS complies with ACCME Standards for Commercial Support and requires our speakers to do the same. Please follow the guidelines below when preparing your materials:
- You may not include any advertising, trade name or product group messages in your educational materials (i.e., slides, abstracts and handouts).
- Your institution/company logo may be included on the first slide only; however, no product/brand names should be included in a CME presentation.
Hints for Slide Design:
- To maximize screen space, please design your slides in 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Include your disclosures immediately following your title slide. Moderators will interrupt to ask for them if not included.