Industry Supported Education
Industry supported educational sessions are available at designated times throughout the meeting, offering a premium opportunity for industry to deliver education to urogynecologists and health-care professionals.
AUGS is pleased to offer two types of sessions for industry:
- Industry Expert Theaters Iare non-CME educational events.
- Satellite Symposia are CME-accredited educational events that are planned by an ACCME-accredited provider.
Why Sponsor an Educational Session?
By sponsoring an educational session at PFD Week, you will receive the following benefits:
- Prime meeting space at no additional charge
- Food and beverage provided (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) - please note, for evening programs, beer and wine will be available
- Standard AV set-up package which includes 1 screen (largest to fit the room); 1 laser pointer; 1 LCD package; 1 audiovisual technician
- Receive a complimentary AUGS membership mailing list for one-time use (upon request)
- Receive a complimentary pre-registration mailing list for one-time use (upon request)
- Receive a promotional package for your session: email message, AUGS web site promotion, on-site program, signage, hotel door drop, and listing in all programs
Additional information about Industry Supported Education will be made available soon.